PRAGUE — The Karlovy Vary Festival (July 4-12) will be extending its live coverage far beyond its Czech borders.Arab Radio & Television (ART), a 24-hour direct-to-home satellite service, will pick up daily feeds as well as live transmissions of the festival’s closing ceremony on July 12. In past years, pubcaster Czech TV has broadcast short daily coverage of the fest and the final ceremony.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut