Atlas Intl. is handling world sales for “A Girl Called Rosemarie.” Distrib was misidentified in a photo caption that ran Friday in the screening list of the AFM Market Guide.* The HBO film “Silicone Wars” is from an original screenplay written by John Stockwell, based upon his research. It is not based on Mimi Swartz’s Texas Monthly article “Silicone City,” although Swartz is serving as a consultant on the film. Due to inaccurate information supplied to Daily Variety, Friday’s story about the project was incorrect.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut