Western Intl. Syndication has joined Keller Entertainment to launch the weekly action hour “Conan: The Adventurer” in the fall.The series stars Ralf Moeller as Conan, and 22 episodes will be produced the first season. The show is being sold for barter, with stations keeping six minutes of ad time. Producing the new series is Brian Yuzna, with co-production by Roy Thomas. Supervising producer is Burton Armus. Larry Strichman is a production consultant, and Giovanni Natalucci is the production designer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut