Toni Collette (”Muriel’s Wedding” and ”Emma”) and John Polson (”The Sum of Us”) have inked to star in ”The Boys,” which lenses in Sydney in July.Based on playwright Stephen Sewell’s ”The Boys,” pic marks the feature debut of director Rowan Woods. Pic follows a young man who returns home after several years in jail and attempts to restore the family home, with horrific consequences. London-based Axiom Films has acquired global sales rights, while other backers of the pic include feevee moviecaster Showtime, pubcaster SBS Independent, Globe Films (which has Australasian rights), and the Australian Film Commission.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut