CANNES — In a mid-seven-figure deal, all U.S. rights to “Homegrown,” the Stephen Gyllenhaal-directed black comedy starring Billy Bob Thornton, Jon Bon Jovi and Jamie Lee Curtis, have been picked up by Columbia TriStar Home Video from Lakeshore Intl., along with rights in selected overseas territories.The deal was put together by Lakeshore exec VP Rena Ronson with Col TriStar’s senior VP of acquisitions and biz affairs Peter Schlessel, and VP of acquisitions and production Clint Culpepper. It includes all rights in the U.K., France, Latin America, Poland, Israel and Greece. The deal completes worldwide sales on the pic.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California