Indie filmmaker Cine Grande Corp. has inked an output deal with Germany’s Telepool, CGC announced.The Los Angeles-based company has agreed to deliver three pics from its 1997 slate, including “Sicily,” budgeted at an estimated $20 million and scheduled to begin production in Europe late this year. The agreement also includes “Deep Water” and “Talos the Mummy,” both budgeted at $10 million each and set to begin lensing by early fall, according to Cine Grande producers Silvio Muraglia and Daniel Sladek. Telepool is a small film-rights purchaser based in Munich.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut