During the first six months of this year, more than 2.2 million movie tickets were sold in Santiago, a 56% increase over the same time period in 1996.In 1989, some 122,000 filmgoers went to the movies on a weekly basis; that figure had shrunk to 62,000 a week by 1996. This year, so far, the weekly average is 86,000. In 1996, only four films attracted more than 100,000 customers in Santiago. But in the first six months of 1997, there are already five films that have hit that mark, led by the first installment of the “Star Wars” trilogy, which has sold 204,000 tickets.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut