J.K. Amalou (“Hard Men”) will direct “Plan B” starring Diane Keaton for New Regency Prods.The pic is a mob movie about a woman who has to carry out a hit after her husband dies. Keaton and partner Bill Robinson are also producers on the pic through their Blue Relief production company. “Hard Men” was picked up by Fox Searchlight last October. Pic is about three gangsters whose dark secrets are gradually revealed in the course of an evening together. An early 1998 release is planned. Howard Cohen on UTA repped Amalou in the deal.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut