NEW YORK — All Girl Prods., the partnership between Bette Midler and Bonnie Bruckheimer, has hired Dabney Lee as vice president of creative affairs and Martin Navis as director of development.Lee comes from Island Pictures, where she worked on such films as “Eddie” and “Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.” Navis was executive assistant to Angelique Gonsalvez at Universal and worked for Gallin-Morey before that.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut