Michael Aguilar has ankled his post as director of creative affairs at Paramount Pictures to join Warner Bros.-based production company Donner/Shuler-Donner.Aguilar moves into his new production exec post Monday. He’ll report to producer Lauren Shuler-Donner Monday. Among the projects he’ll be involved in developing are the comic book adaptation “X-Men,” the supernatural thriller “Constantine/Hellblazer,” and an untitled NFL project. Aguilar was at Paramount for just over a year. Prior to that he served as director of development at RKO Pictures for two years.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut