ROME — To coincide with the opening of the 54th Venice Intl. Film Festival on Wednesday, Italian producers association ANICA will launch a new Internet site containing a comprehensive reference to Italian film production from the introduction of sound to the present.Listings for older titles will include complete cast and technical credits, as well as original release dates, while films produced from 1990 on also will include plot outlines and stills. Plans are being studied to add trailers in the near future. The site address will be http://www.anica.it.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut