It’s now E! and only E! at E! Online, the massive Website that E! Entertainment Television and CNET: The Computer Network jointly launched last August. The parent E! has bought out the 50% stake CNET owned in the site for an undisclosed sum, making the Internet destination a wholly owned subsidiary of E!ETV.E! Online is widely considered one of the World Wide Web’s leading entertainment-related sites (approximately seven million “pages” turned in June alone) and one of its most highly linked ones as well. Both E!ETV and CNET are seen as having benefited from their association in the site.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania