Cable’s Sci-Fi Channel on Nov. 2 will participate in what it is calling the first-ever live drama simulcast on both national TV and the Internet when it airs an adaptation of the H.G. Wells tale “First Men in the Moon.”Performed live from the Museum of TV & Radio branch in Beverly Hills, drama stars Leonard Nimoy, John de Lancie, Ethan Phillips and Dwight Schultz. It will be shown simultaneously at 5 p.m. over Sci-Fi Channel and via the network’s Web site, called the Dominion. “First Men in the Moon” was made into a feature in 1964.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut