Warner Home Video has upped Marsha King to the newly created post of exec VP of worldwide business affairs.Her expanded duties will include negotiating acquisition, distribution and other agreements, while participating in all aspects of the advancement of the vid unit’s digital videodisc release program. “Marsha has played an integral role in the growth and success of the division,” said Warren Lieberfarb, prexy of Warner Home Video, to whom she’ll report. “Her guidance, insight and the relationships she’s built throughout the world have been invaluable.” King previously was general counsel and senior veep of business affairs, a post she held since 1993. She joined WHV in 1990 as general counsel, a post which shortly will be filled.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut