A U.S. bankruptcy court judge urged feuding Marvel Entertainment Group bondholders and controlling shareholder Ronald Perelman to work out their differences and report back to her next week so creditors can pro-ceed to vote on the beleaguered comics and trading-card company’s Chapter 11 reorganization plan.A hearing on the plan remains set for March 7, but disputes concerning a disclosure statement that lays out terms of the reorganization must be settled before a vote is taken.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California