A U.S. bankruptcy court judge urged feuding Marvel Entertainment Group bondholders and controlling shareholder Ronald Perelman to work out their differences and report back to her next week so creditors can pro-ceed to vote on the beleaguered comics and trading-card company’s Chapter 11 reorganization plan.A hearing on the plan remains set for March 7, but disputes concerning a disclosure statement that lays out terms of the reorganization must be settled before a vote is taken.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut