A U.S. bankruptcy court judge urged feuding Marvel Entertainment Group bondholders and controlling shareholder Ronald Perelman to work out their differences and report back to her next week so creditors can pro-ceed to vote on the beleaguered comics and trading-card company’s Chapter 11 reorganization plan.A hearing on the plan remains set for March 7, but disputes concerning a disclosure statement that lays out terms of the reorganization must be settled before a vote is taken.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California