LONDON – Graham Wallace has been appointed chief executive of Cable & Wireless Communications, the new British cable and telecom giant.C&W currently is in the process of being formed from the merger of C&W’s Mercury telco with cablers Nynex CableComms, Bell Cablemedia and Videotron U.K., which was announced in October. Wallace was poached from Granada Group, where he was chief executive of the company’s restaurants and catering services division. Dick Brown, chief exec of parent C&W, will act as chairman of C&W Communications.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut