The Congressional Budget Office has determined that the Clinton administration is overestimating the value of the broadcast and non-broadcast spectra, a victory for broadcasters, who have maintained all along that the government’s projected sales revs were overstated.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania