The Congressional Budget Office has determined that the Clinton administration is overestimating the value of the broadcast and non-broadcast spectra, a victory for broadcasters, who have maintained all along that the government’s projected sales revs were overstated.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California