SYDNEY — Aussie film and TV producer-distribber the Becker Group on Thursday announced a 10.2% hike in post-tax profit to A$4.7 million ($3.5 million) on revenues of $29.4 million for the year ended June 30.Pre-tax profit jumped 9.8% to $5.5 million for the group, whose interests include L.A.-based Becker FilmWorks. Highlights included strong theatrical stints for “Emma” and “Scream,” and good video results for “Jack and Sarah” and “Mr. Holland’s Opus.” Managing director Richard Becker said he expects significant growth in TV revenues driven by Asia, where the company has more than 16 series in production.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut