Overseas Filmgroup Inc.’s first quarter profits were cut in half, largely due to increased administrative and personnel cost, the company reported.For the quarter ended March 31, the Los Angeles-based company reported a profit of $306,032, compared to $625,731 for the same period last year. Income from operations fell to $379,346, compared to $571,836 in 1996. Overseas Filmgroup reported first quarter revenue of $6.2 million, compared to $6.5 million last year. Company officials say personnel was beefed up to support a wider slate of film releases and distribution services.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut