IATSE has withdrawn its bid to win representation rights for Paramount clerical employees.The National Labor Relations Board has set an Oct. 23 ballot, in which 425 Paramount workers will vote on future representation. Following IATSE’s withdrawal, Par workers will now choose between representation by Paramount Office Employees Assn. or no union affiliation. IATSE revoked the Par association’s IA charter last December.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut