The Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. has donated $500,000 to nonprofit groups and academic institutions, HFPA officials announced.The organization plans to donate $300,000 to nonprofit groups and $200,000 will be given to the Foundation for the Arts. The recipients will be announced at HFPA’s installation of officers luncheon on Aug. 12.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut