MIAMI — Hero Prods. of Miami signed a five-year, $5.3 million agreement with Denver-based Hallmark Entertainment Networks Inc. to provide additional satellite capacity, uplink and master control services for the programmer’s Latin American network.Hero, a 65,000-square-foot TV broadcast center headed by Robert Behar, also is expected to provide subtitling and language customization services for Portuguese- and Spanish-speaking viewers. The deal takes effect Aug. 1.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut