In a sign that a deal is proceeding as scheduled, the Los Angeles Dodgers received permission Wednesday from Major League Baseball’s ownership committee to draft an agreement for the sale of the team to media mogul Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Broadcasting.Any prospective sale must be approved by Major League Baseball team owners. Dodgers owner Peter O’Malley announced in January that his family planned to sell the team they have controlled since 1950. The team is expected to fetch $350 million to $400 million, which would be a record for a baseball team.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut