NEW YORK — Walt Disney Co. neared the end of an auction of ABC’s publishing assets with a deal to sell the Pacific Northwest Publishing Group to Lee Enterprises for $185 million.The group — including eight daily and weekly newspapers in Oregon plus free “shopper” publications in Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Utah — follows earlier sales of ABC-owned trade magazines, daily newspapers and farm publications. The deal is expected to close by Sept. 30.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut