Ground has been broken in West Hollywood at the Actors’ Fund of America’s 40-unit apartment complex, which will dedicated as low-cost residence care facility for entertainment professionals with AIDS. The project is expected to cost $6.1 million and is scheduled to be completed in 1998.Ceremonies at the North Palm Ave. site were attended by Actors’ Fund prexy Tom Dillon and exec director Joseph Benincasa, West Hollywood Community Housing Corp. prez Anson Snyder and exec director Paul Zimmerman, West Hollywood Mayor Sal Guarriello and Los Angeles Enterprise Foundation director Ann Sewill.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut