Paramount Pictures has hired Young & Rubicam Advertising to handle spot broadcast buying in eight markets for its feature films, effective Jan. 1. The eight markets, which had been handled by Paramount’s former agency of record, Ogilvy & Mather, are New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Sacramento, Fresno and Honolulu.Paramount announced last month that it had chosen TeleVest to replace Ogilvy & Mather as its primary media buyer for network, syndication and cable.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California