Paramount Pictures has hired Young & Rubicam Advertising to handle spot broadcast buying in eight markets for its feature films, effective Jan. 1. The eight markets, which had been handled by Paramount’s former agency of record, Ogilvy & Mather, are New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Sacramento, Fresno and Honolulu.Paramount announced last month that it had chosen TeleVest to replace Ogilvy & Mather as its primary media buyer for network, syndication and cable.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California