Lewis Abel has been upped from executive production manager to vice president of production for Warner Bros. Television.Abel will oversee production aspects of the midseason NBC drama “Prince Street” as well as numerous telefilms and miniseries. Prior to joining the studio in 1994, Abel was a freelance producer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut