Larry Wyatt will join Warner Bros. as senior vice president of design and planning, heading the design group for the studio’s theme parks outside the United States along with Rolf Roth.The studio has parks in Germany and Australia. Wyatt, whose appointment is effective Jan. 1, joins the studio from Rouse Wyatt Associates, Cincinnati, where he has been a principal since 1994. He will report to Nicholas Winslow, president of Warner Bros. Intl. Recreation Enterprises. In his previous job, Wyatt oversaw design and planning of theme parks and attractions for such clients as Legoland in the U.K., Universal Studios Florida, Six Flags Theme Parks and Warner Bros.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut