Warner Bros. Online said Friday it would take over operations of Turner New Media, based in San Francisco.As part of the Time Warner/Turner merger, Warner Bros. Online, which operates Insomniacs Asylum on America Online, said it would develop and market Turner and Hanna Barbera properties on the Internet. In February at the Milia tradeshow in Cannes, Turner New Media VP Doug Barry disclosed the dissolution of Turner Interactive, a CD-ROM developing and publishing arm. But in May at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in L.A., Turner New Media was discussing plans to begin developing online content.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut