Westinghouse Electric Corp. and Infinity Broadcasting have scheduled separate shareholder meetings Tuesday to formally approve Westinghouse’s $3.9 billion buyout of the radio broadcaster, giving the combined company an unmatched 77 stations in 13 major markets. Infinity’s meeting, at 9:30 a.m. (EST), and Westinghouse’s, at 1:30 p.m., will both be held at the Parker Meridien Hotel, where several hundred shareholders are expected to overwhelmingly approve the merger.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California