Westinghouse Electric Corp. and Infinity Broadcasting have scheduled separate shareholder meetings Tuesday to formally approve Westinghouse’s $3.9 billion buyout of the radio broadcaster, giving the combined company an unmatched 77 stations in 13 major markets. Infinity’s meeting, at 9:30 a.m. (EST), and Westinghouse’s, at 1:30 p.m., will both be held at the Parker Meridien Hotel, where several hundred shareholders are expected to overwhelmingly approve the merger.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California