Westinghouse Electric Corp. and Infinity Broadcasting have scheduled separate shareholder meetings Tuesday to formally approve Westinghouse’s $3.9 billion buyout of the radio broadcaster, giving the combined company an unmatched 77 stations in 13 major markets. Infinity’s meeting, at 9:30 a.m. (EST), and Westinghouse’s, at 1:30 p.m., will both be held at the Parker Meridien Hotel, where several hundred shareholders are expected to overwhelmingly approve the merger.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania