SYDNEY – Acquisition-hungry Village Roadshow has made its first foray into the animation world by nabbing 50% of Australia’s most successful animation firm, Yoram Gross Film Studios.No price was disclosed for the deal, which was announced today. The first feature film to be undertaken by the partnership, Yoram Gross Village, will be a new “Blinky Bill” pic in the series about an environmentally-friendly koala and his bush friends. It also owns a stake in CD-ROM development company Forest Interactive and in recording facility Trackdown Digital.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut