Kathy Tan has been named marketing manager for Asia by USA Networks Intl. company prez Rafael Pastor.Tan will be responsible for the net’s on-air look, off-air promotions, subtitling and program selections in Asia.. Tan comes to USA Networks from Videoland Inc. in Taiwan, where as director of translation and subtitling, she was responsible for establishing and directing the localization department. Among the channels she helped to adapt were CNN, Discovery, MTV and TNT/Cartoon.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut