USA Networks Intl. has acquired live rights for the Golden Globe Awards in 1997 and 1998 for its channels in Spanish-speaking Latin America and Brazil. USA will air the U.S. feed of the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn.’s annual celebration, providing simultaneous translation into Spanish and Portuguese.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania