USA Networks Intl. has acquired live rights for the Golden Globe Awards in 1997 and 1998 for its channels in Spanish-speaking Latin America and Brazil. USA will air the U.S. feed of the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn.’s annual celebration, providing simultaneous translation into Spanish and Portuguese.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California