SYDNEY – Turner Intl. Asia-Pacific prexy J. Michael Byrd has been named to the newly created position of managing director of Turner Broadcasting System, Asia-Pacific.Byrd, who will continue to be based in Hong Kong, will oversee all sales, distribution and marketing for TBS in the region, including network development, programming, marketing and promotion. Byrd’s promotion follows a similar creation of a consolidated reporting structure in Europe, said TBS Intl. prexy Philip Kent, to whom Byrd will report.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut