Tribune Entertainment Co. says it’s a firm go in fall 1997 for its two new action hours, “Battleground Earth” and “Night Man.”With help from clearances on the Tribune station group, both programs have been sold in more than 60% of the country, including 27 of the top 30 markets. New stations planning to air the series include affiliate KCPQ Seattle, KTVK Phoenix, KSMO Kansas City and WFTC Minneapolis. Many will air the shows back-to-back in primetime or key weekend slots. Both series are being sold for barter, with a required double run.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut