Tom Brantlinger, the son of Dee Brantlinger, who formerly served as VP of development for Pierre Cossette Prods., died Oct. 12 of unreported causes in Malibu. He was 36.Brantlinger owned and operated a home security protection company that served many industry execs. In addition to his mother, he is survived by his wife, Jayme, a daughter, and a sister. A memorial service will be held Dec. 28 at 10:15 a.m. at the Village Church of Westwood, 343 Church Lane. Family suggests that in lieu of flowers, contributions in Brantlinger’s name be sent to the Beacon House (Guidance for a Second Chance), 1003 S. Beacon St., San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut