Comedian Chris Spencer has been chosen to host Columbia TriStar Television Distribution’s new latenight talk/entertainment strip “Vibe,” according to sources. Quincy Jones and David Salzman are producing the talk strip, which is targeting young urban auds left underserved since the departure of “Arsenio Hall” from the latenight scene.About five candidates were tested, and feedback on the Spencer presentation tape was positive, sources said. CTTD had no comment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut