Comedian Chris Spencer has been chosen to host Columbia TriStar Television Distribution’s new latenight talk/entertainment strip “Vibe,” according to sources. Quincy Jones and David Salzman are producing the talk strip, which is targeting young urban auds left underserved since the departure of “Arsenio Hall” from the latenight scene.About five candidates were tested, and feedback on the Spencer presentation tape was positive, sources said. CTTD had no comment.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London