Veteran PR man Dale Olson has been named to the Board of trustees of the Hollywood Arts Council. Olson, who heads his own agency, has been involved in the local arts community throughout his career, serving on the advisory committee of the newly opened Hollywood Entertainment Museum, as a member and three-year chair of the public relations coordinating committee of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences and two-time president of the Hollywood Press Club.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California