Veteran PR man Dale Olson has been named to the Board of trustees of the Hollywood Arts Council. Olson, who heads his own agency, has been involved in the local arts community throughout his career, serving on the advisory committee of the newly opened Hollywood Entertainment Museum, as a member and three-year chair of the public relations coordinating committee of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences and two-time president of the Hollywood Press Club.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London