Eastman Kodak has presented the American Film Institute with a product grant valued at $4,000. The Eastman Product Grant program has given more than $750,000 in awards since 1991. Grants take the form of Eastman motion picture films, whereby film is given directly to the educational institution, rather than individual students.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London