Eastman Kodak has presented the American Film Institute with a product grant valued at $4,000. The Eastman Product Grant program has given more than $750,000 in awards since 1991. Grants take the form of Eastman motion picture films, whereby film is given directly to the educational institution, rather than individual students.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania