Eastman Kodak has presented the American Film Institute with a product grant valued at $4,000. The Eastman Product Grant program has given more than $750,000 in awards since 1991. Grants take the form of Eastman motion picture films, whereby film is given directly to the educational institution, rather than individual students.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California