Disney Online formally launched its family.com service Monday. The World Wide Web site, at (http://www.family.com), is aimed at parents. Family.com, which carries features about food, travel, health and other issues, is edited by Susan Wyland, former editor of Martha Stewart Living.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California