Disney Online formally launched its family.com service Monday. The World Wide Web site, at (http://www.family.com), is aimed at parents. Family.com, which carries features about food, travel, health and other issues, is edited by Susan Wyland, former editor of Martha Stewart Living.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California