Disney Online formally launched its family.com service Monday. The World Wide Web site, at (http://www.family.com), is aimed at parents. Family.com, which carries features about food, travel, health and other issues, is edited by Susan Wyland, former editor of Martha Stewart Living.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California