The nomination period for the Screen Actors Guild awards will close today at 5 p.m.Submissions are being taken for 13 categories for film and television. The ceremony will be held Feb. 22 at the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Hall. David Grossman will direct the NBC telecast for the third consecutive year. For info, call Eva Basler Demirjian at (213) 549-6707.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut