A&E posted the highest primetime ratings in the cable network’s 12-year history in 1996, the network said Monday, with its numbers jumping nearly a third (30%) over 1995 with a 1.3 prime average vs. last year’s 1.0.Further, the network’s signature “Biography” series had its highest yearly ratings since its debut year of 1987, averaging a 2.3 after achieving a 2.0 in ’95.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut