NEW YORK – James R. Platt, an 11-year veteran of News Corp., is returning to the company in the new position of senior vice president of corporate affairs. He will be based in Gotham.Platt, 40, left News Corp. a year ago to pursue travel publishing. At that time, he was head of the company’s new media department. Among the positions that Platt has held at News Corp. are head of investor relations, head of business development, senior editor of the Fox Broadcasting newsmagazine show “Front Page” and VP of creative affairs at Fox Television’s Boston station WFXT.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut