Robert Metzler has been appointed business manager of the Academy Awards presentation for the 43rd consecutive year.His association with Oscar began in 1955, when the awards were presented in Los Angeles at the Pantages Theater and in New York at the NBC Century Theater. Metzler’s writing and producing credits include 17 years of live-action features for Walt Disney Pictures as well as the adaptation for radio of the 20th Century Fox films “Keys to the Kingdom” and “Laura.” The 69th Academy Awards rites will be held March 24 at the Shrine Auditorium in L.A.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut