“Oprah” has snagged the first TV interview with Madonna since she gave birth to her daughter, and the first ever hourlong TV interview with the pop singer and star of the upcoming film “Evita.” The show will air nationally on Friday.King World’s “Oprah” is produced in Chicago by Harpo Prods. and syndicated to 206 domestic markets and 132 international markets by King World. It is the highest-rated TV talk show and the No. 1 show in daytime TV.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut