Chase Carey, co-chief operating officer of News Corp. and chairman and CEO of Fox Television, will deliver the keynote address at the NATPE convention Jan. 16 at 9 a.m.NATPE also announced panelists for general sessions. On Jan. 14, panelists for “Broadcast vs. Cable: Splitting Shares” include: Kay Koplovitz of USA Networks, Warren Littlefield of NBC, Leslie Moonves of CBS, Jamie Tarses of ABC and Brooke Bailey of A&E. Panelists for “Taking Stock of Television’s Future” on Jan. 15 include: Mark Leavitt of Prudential Securities, David Londoner of Schroder Wertheim and Jessica Reif of Merrill Lynch.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut