SANTIAGO – National Amusements on Thursday opened its first multiplex in Latin America at Arauco Outlet Mall in Maipu, a populous middle-class Santiago suburb. The spacious 10-screen, 2,050-seat complex was inaugurated (in Spanish) by Brent D. Redstone, a member of the company’s board of directors.At the inaugural party an announcement also was made that construction of a National Amusement 14-screen multiplex at Santiago’s upscale Parque Arauco Mall will begin in January and the site will be inaugurated in late 1997.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut