WASHINGTON — The Motion Picture Assn. of America earned a healthy $34.4 million in revenue in 1995, according to tax documents filed by the studio trade group.In addition to the $30 million in membership dues, the MPAA made approximately $4 million in 1995 from administering its ratings code. The MPAA must provide the information to the public because it is a tax-exempt organization. The MPAA spent $3.2 million on lobbying and $3.6 million on salaries for the top 20 employees at the association. Valenti took home the lion’s share of the executive salary budget with his $921,377 annual salary.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut