RIMMED WITH 1-1-18, BUT NOT SLOTTED; should run as separate anywhere per kinsey Notes:MGM has set Jan. 10 as the last broadcast day for its frosh talkshow “Bradshaw Difference,” which is the first new show to be cancelled this season, as expected. Contracts for the staff expired in mid-November, and when they were not renewed, most staffers left, including the show’s executive producer Nancy Alspaugh.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut