Six-year Fox veteran Jon Mingle has been appointed vice president of creative advertising for 20th Century Fox.In his new position, the former Fox Broadcasting Co. on-air promotion manager will be involved in the creation and production of audiovisual and print materials for Fox. He will report to Tony Sella, Fox’s senior VP of marketing and creative advertising. “While at FBC, Jon created some of their most innovative campaigns which clearly demonstrated that he can reach one of the most important moviegoing audiences, the 18- to 34- year-olds,” said Sella. During his tenure at FBC, Mingle crafted on-air campaigns for such shows as “The Simpsons,” “In Living Color” and “Married … With Children.” He also produced on-air campaigns for movies including “Cliffhanger,” “My Cousin Vinny” and “Alien 3.” Prior to joining Fox in 1987, Mingle worked for Houston affiliate KRIV.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut